Top US General Goes Rogue – Rocks the Nation With BRUTAL MESSAGE


Barack Obama allowed ISIS to walk all over us during his presidency.


Clearly, he did not care about the nation at all.
But luckily we have President Donald Trump who is not afraid to take action against radical Muslims.


A top U.S. military official just confirmed that the military defeat of ISIS could be weeks away. U.S. Central Command General Joseph Votel said this while speaking at Jordan’s Nation Defense School this Monday. “The timeline for the military defeat of ISIS can now be measured in weeks,” Votel said.
According to our source, Conservative Find, the terrorist group has lost 98 percent of the land it once held, with half of ISIS’ so-called “Caliphate” having been recaptured since President Donald Trump was elected. These gains are what led to Votel’s assessment that came after changes in the rules of engagement, instituted over the last year.
I think we are probably a ways away from this, Votel said at the event in Jordan. As we defeat ISIS, many of the underlying tensions that have always existed in Syria are coming back to the forefront…makes pursuit of political solution not impossible but…complicated.
The rules of engagement under the Obama administration were onerous. I mean what are we doing having individual target determination being conducted in the White House, which in some cases adds weeks and weeks, said retired Air Force Lt. Gen. David Deptula, the former head of U.S. Air Force intelligence. The limitations that were put on actually resulted in greater civilian casualties.


Even though ISIS has been defeated in Iraq and Syria, it is using social media to call on followers around the world to conduct terror attacks in its name against the United States and Western targets.
Share:

0 comentarios:

Post a Comment

Followers

support us with a like

Archive

  • ()

Categories

Follow by Email

Popular Posts

Labels

Blog Archive

Theme Support